Monday, May 7, 2012

TILDA IS HERE!


So it seems like I have had my head in the sand, because while we were setting up for the craft and quilt show I was introduced for the first time to "Tilda".  It became apparent quite quickly as we started trading on Friday and thoughout the weekend that I was a bit of a loner, as people came in exclaiming "oh, you have Tilda! I have only seen it online!" or "Real Tilda fabric, it is even more beautiful in real life".

We have fabric pieces available that measure 50 x 70 cm, and lots of the bits and pieces, including pretty brads, (looks like a button on the front with a split pin back) a large range of tins that come in 3 sizes and did i mention the gorgeous fabric squares?

 We have most of the stock at Fresh Fabric, our Deloraine store, but if you are unable to get into the store  feel free to give us a ring on 03 63623728, or drop us an email enquiries@freshfabric.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment